4.12.2010

6 months

Tavis and I celebrated our 2 years of being together and our 6 month wedding anniversary recently (they are 9 days apart) and this is the first time i have been able to post about it. I always knew Tavis was the one I was meant to be with, We fit together like puzzle pieces. So one weekend while we were in Vegas Tavis gave me a promise ring and it made me think. I want to marry this boy I know God brought him to me and I to him, I don't just want a promise ring, I want the real deal and so When we got back from Vegas I purposed to Tavis and obviously he said yes.

Pretty much during the entire month of March however like normal couples do we were fighting this was a new experience to us, cause in the 2 years we have been together we had never fought until now. Then Last week was the fight of all fights and the day after the make up of all make ups :D Our love flame had been dying and needed some new fueling. We are so much better than we have been for a while.

I just want to say I Love Tavis with all my heart he is more than just my husband. He is my best friend. I have never loved anyone the way I love him.

Pieces put together like a broken puzzle scene,
Lyrics don't make sense in the songs we sing,
Faces mean nothing except yours near mine,
Your words are my Light
Your smiles the World,
I'd give anything to Stay
Your arms let me know I'm Safe
Your kisses never cease to take my Breath Away
I want everything to always be Okay,
Only one person to make this wish come True,
Only one prayer to thank him for You.

Vegas May 2008 right before i purposed

Our Engagements June 2009
Wedding Day September 2009









No comments:

Post a Comment