5.12.2010

Update Time



Hey everyone
I am currently almost 8 weeks pregnant we are getting more and more excited each day. I'm getting ready to start taking bets on who thinks it's a boy or girl cause the debating has already started, it's amazing. The morning sickness is killing me i swear, and i am constantly exhausted it's starting to affect my working which is really bad.

Tavis starts working this weekend doing his carnival stuff i am so excited cause on sunday i got to go with him to the lot while they were checking all the rides and ride some of them. and i'm excited that this season i will get to travel with him.
Right now i just want to say how much i really really love my husband. He is so amazing to me. :D
Yeah that is my short simple fast update. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment