8.04.2010

And it's a.....


On August 9, 2010 I found out that Tavis and I would be expecting a Lil' Girl! Unfortunately when i found out Tavis was out of town working. So I left the next day to meet up with him in Duchesne to announce the sex to him. So I have this huge plan of showing up there wearing a pink shirt, carrying a pink balloon and a pink cupcake. Nope. Tavis calls me while on my way down there and tells me I can't announce the sex until their closing meeting, Duh! totally ruins my plan. So I finally get there at about 5 in the afternoon and have 7 hours til their closing meeting to decide how i am going to announce it. The anticipation was killing me. Finally they shut down and we gather for the meeting, all the employees split into their teams Guessing boy (8) Guessing Girl (13), and last second I decide to hand Tavis the ultrasound pictures have him find out and announce it all at once. I'm not kidding the second he saw we were having a lil girl his heart just melted and he about cried. He yells, "It's a girl." and everyone cheered it was great! I loved it.

So after all that my trip to Duchesne was pretty awesome in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment