10.31.2010

Happy Halloween

Well today is Halloween, Technically. This was our first and last halloween we were able to celebrate as a couple.
We have been together since March of 2008, and our first technical halloween together we spent at church. Our 2nd Halloween was last year and unfortunately Tavis had to work all day and into the night so I went Trick or Treating with my Sister Jenn and her boys. So this year we were excited to  be able to celebrate together.

Our day started off by going to my little sisters Reception. Courtney and Curtis were sealed in the Provo Temple, so happy for them. We ate so much food and chocolate dipped goodies. (thank you whoever invented the chocolate fountain). Then we came home and Tavis decided to be a party pooper and not dress up so he wore normal clothes and went has a reality TV contestant. I went as an angel. We passed out candy for a little while then went to our friends Caleb and Kelsea's Halloween party. It was so much fun. I haven't had that much fun in a long while.

Next Halloween will be just has awesome. Next year will be little miss Peyton's First Halloween we are so excited. Tavis wants to dress up has a Halo Spartan and dress her up has a grunt.... we will see about that. We are so excited tho. In other Peyton news.. I am now 32 weeks pregnant only 8 weeks to go and 56 days.. Oh my gosh I cannot believe she is going to be here so soon. We are anxious and nervous. She is growing a lot and seems healthy as far as they can tell right now haha. Unfortunately this also means i am in more pain. My hips have popped so I am in constant pain, I have no idea where she is going to go, there is no way i could possibly grow anymore... haha.

I can't believe i'm about to become a mom... I can't believe we are about to become parents...
I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment