5.10.2011

Mothers day

[Me & My Mommy 03.12.11]

[My Mom, Me, & My Mother In Law 09.26.09]

[Becoming a "mother" the first time 11.15.06]

[Becoming a Mom to Peyton 12.25.10]


This year I got to celebrate my first real Mothers day and Tavis made sure to make it real special. Although it was still a bitter sweet day for me. I love that I get to be a mom to Peyton and sometimes wish I could be a mom to Daxton. With that said I need to say a Thank you to Jamie for being such a wonderful mom to Daxton and I am so happy he has such an awesome family, I'm glad i can be his birthmom. I'm glad I get to be Peyton's mom.

Tavis started off by making me breakfast, it was really good until we got a little bit of food poisoning haha. Tavis got me flowers for the first time in our 3 year relationship, and a mothers ring with Peyton's birthstone. Unfortunately it needs to be sized so I don't have it yet. Peyton gave me the gift of rolling over for the first time. I laid her on her tummy and stepped into the bathroom real fast to fix my hair and when I came back she was on her back. I was so sad I missed it. Soooo..... I rolled her back to her tummy and encouraged her to roll back over onto her back. Loved it. It was such a good mothers day.






Now I want to thank my mom for all that she has done for me in my life. For teaching me to stand up for myself, and fight for what I believe in. For standing by me and my decision to place Daxton for adoption even though you did not agree with it. Thank you for doing all you could for me with what you had. I have so many good memories with you. I love it. Thanks momma, I love you.

Thank you to my mother in law Cindy, For raising my amazing and wonderful husband Tavis. Thank you to my sister Jenn for Setting a wonderful motherly example. Thank you to all the moms in my life for showing me what it means to be a mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment