6.02.2011

I love my five month old


I can't believe how fast time goes. 
Peyton already 5 months old and I love it.

We went to a WIC appointment the other day and found out that Peyton now weighs 18.5 lbs, unfortunately I can't remember how long they said she was, but I love it.

Peyton loves rolling from her back to her tummy, and when she is on her tummy she likes to hoard her toys in her arms, it's actually being really cute. 

She is such a chatter box, and has one of the cutest smiles.

Her hair is finally starting to grow, unfortunately it looks really funky and short, haha but i'm excited for it to grow in. 

She gets bored easily, so we are constantly busy.
Her favorite person is Daddy and they are so extremely cute together.
Her favorite toy is her plush froggy rattle. 
She loves sucking on her toes too. 
She hates banana baby food and well i guess she doesn't like any baby food so we will see and keep trying.

Well there is her update, I wish i had more to say.
Love you Peyton. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment