10.30.2012

Family Update

I really should update more often and I probably will now that blogger has an iPad app (thanks Whitney Ferron).

Anyway right now there really isn't much to update on, has a family not a lot is going on.
I finished up school at the end of October, and began my externship on the first. It has been such an incredible and crazy learning experience and I have been enjoying it so much. Besides that, I am still working at Teavana, and that's about it.

Tavis just finished up working for the summer and is currently taking care of Peyton while I'm balancing massive amounts of hours between working and externing. I am so thankful he is able to do that for us, Peyton loves having her daddy around to play with her.

Peyton is growing up so fast! She is 22 months old and I can't believe it. She loves to talk, she always uses please, thank you and welcome (in her own sweet speech). Her new favorite is saying "cuuu" (cute). All together she can say 15 words and 3 two word phrases. She has this little stuffed dog she loves to carry everywhere with her. She loves to draw and dance. She also loves playing outside and I can't wait to take her out in the snow.

We had an awesome Halloween weekend and I'll post pics on another post, and are anxiously preparing for thanksgiving, Peyton's birthday and Christmas. I'm super excited for this Christmas and birthday, cause I really think Peyton is going to enjoy it more.

Anyway that's really all I got to update right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment