8.01.2013

Happy Fathers Day!

I feel so blessed to have a man like Tavis has the father of my children. Peyton absolutely adores him, and loves having daddy around all the time. He knows how to make her feel better when she's sad, she only likes him to read her bedtime book, and when she holds her stuffed puppy out, he will kiss it good night too. I remember saying when Peyton was born that he was infatuated with her and had him wrapped around her tiny finger the moment he laid eyes on her. Which is true, he can never stay frustrated with her for more than a few minutes, before she has him melted and he is tickling her. He amazes me sometimes. I love you Tavis Darren Albertson! You have been the greatest dad to our munchkin and be an amazing dad with baby #2 as well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment