10.13.2011

Cola Chicken

Ok sorry it took awhile to post but here it is.

Cola Chicken

I made this the other night for me and Tavis and oh my gosh it was delicious!
It had a very nice carmel glaze to it. Amazing.

The Recipe:
2 cups Coca- Cola
1/3 c. Soy Sauce
1 tbs. Minced Garlic
1/2 c. Brown Sugar
1 tbs. Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbs. Lime Juice
6 Chicken Breasts
(I don't like C. Breasts cause of how fat they are so I used tenderloins, worked great)

* Combine all ingredients (but chicken) in bowl, stir well.
* Place Chicken in gallon size bag, pour marinade over chicken.
* Let marinade in Fridge for 4-24 hours (I let it marinade for 24 hours and it was bliss)
* Discard marinade, Grill, and Enjoy. :)

1 comment:

  1. ohh this sounds good!!! going to try it once hubby gets off OT and is actually home for dinner! :) thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete