9.27.2011

2 years down forever to go. :)


Yesterday, Tavis and I celebrated our 2nd year of marriage. Love is indescribable. We have had our ups and downs, but life is fantastic, especially now that we have our beautiful baby girl to complete our life.

Yesterday to celebrate (to say the least) was eventful. We had already planned on going and taking Peyton's 9 month pictures, and as we were getting ready for that.... Our Power got shut off! *sigh*
With no money to pay it, we continued to get ready and went to take her pictures. After taking her pictures we walked to the power company, to see if we could make a partial. With no luck we then walked to Community Action to ask for help, But there was so much paperwork we decided we would wait til we really needed the help and just got an advance from Tavis's work.
By the time we were done, we were exhausted. With power back on we called up Grandpa A to babysit and went to Zupa's followed by a pleasant walk along the river trail. It was so nice.

I love Tavis more than anything. He is my missing piece, the key to my heart, my absolute soul mate, without a doubt in my heart or mind he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, I see forever with him. :) I can't wait for forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment