9.04.2011

Family Update

Hey everyone,

So it has been way too long since I last updated, Here is what's going on with the Albertson Family. :)

Tavis:
Tavis has been working hard throughout the summer for the carnival, and will be starting a 45 day show for the halloween season. We are waiting to hear about any winter work, Crossing our fingers something pops up. Otherwise Tavis is good.

Whitney:
I have had an excellent summer, spending time outside with Peyton, swimming and etc. I started school 2 weeks ago, finally finishing high school. Something I have been putting off for far to long. I am excited to graduate and have a high school diploma. Still debating on whither or not I want to go to college.. But we will see when the time comes.

Peyton:
Well she has grown the most since my last post. She is now 8 1/2 months old, She is sitting on her own, crawling, pulling her self up to stand, she is walking in her walker and while holding our hands, she is saying sounds like ba, ma, mum, and da.
She has had quite the summer and I can't believe how big she is getting. We have started planning her first birthday, I can't wait.

So that is what is going on with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment