11.26.2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving and to start this post off i just want to say what I am Thankful for.

  • I am Thankful for my amazing Husband Tavis, Who tries so hard to take care of me, he loves me so unconditionally (as far as i know) and I could not be here without him. He is so amazing and keeps me strong and keeps me going.
  • I am Thankful for my Mom, Who is always there for me, has always been there for and molded me into the mom I hope to be.
  • My family, And I mean all of my family. My biological, my extended, and my church family. I am blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful, uplifting, and amazing people in my life.
  • I am thankful for the many struggles and trials in my life that have helped make me into the women I am today.
  • I am thankful to be blessed with the ability to grow and carry a healthy child in me for 9 months and cannot wait to meet my beautiful little girl in a few weeks.

I have so much to be thankful for, and am continually surprised by the many blessings God has given me and gives me and those around me. 

So my turkey day was pretty good. Started off with a wake up call at 5 am, by miss peyton who decided 5 was a good time to start doing back flips and such. Got up and watched the Macy's day Parade and I have to say i like watching it on Channel 5 than I do on Channel 2. Got ready and me and Tav went to dinner at Golden Corral. O yeah no cooking or dishes for us haha. It was pretty awesome and such good food. We were really hoping Tav's mom would join us but she changed her mind so it ended up just being the two of us. After words we went back to Tav's dads and I slept while Tav played video games. When i woke up i unfortunately had a horrible case of morning sickness and was so incredibly nauseous the entire rest of the day. So me and Tav just hung out in our room. He taught me how to play worms on XBOX arcade. I loved it. So yeah that would be my Thanksgiving over all it was just nice to be able to spend it with the one person i wanted to most. 
I love you Tavis. 

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment