Day 22: A letter to someone who has hurt you lately
Umm I don't really have anyone to write a letter to... hmm.. Yeah o wait yeah I do but i'm not going to write it on here. Stuff like that just doesn't need to be public.
Day 23: 15 facts about me
- I am completely head over heels in love with my husband
- We are currently expecting a little girl who could come anyday now
- I am terrified and excited at the idea of becoming a mom
- I hate that I haven't been working and we are struggling so much to get by
- I cannot stand for my hands to be wet
- I cannot just sit and watch (tv, movie, etc) I have to be doing something with my hands too
- I wish I hung out with friends more I feel like Facebook has ruined friendships
- I am a Facebook and Cafemom whore
- I easily get frustrated with my parents and their habits that are preventing them from being there for us and from being the grandparent they "want" to be.
- I hate the fact that I still have not gotten my HS diploma or GED.
- I have a strong belief in God and Christ, and don't need Religion to believe in them
- I am so excited that I have so many great friends who are also having babies right now that I can share this experience with
- I am jealous of all of my friends for one thing or another but I love them for those same reasons
- I am the Birth Mom of a beautiful little boy and would not be the woman I am today if it wasn't for him or his amazing loving adoptive parents.
- I wish I could be a better person.
Day 24: A photo of something that means a lot to you
My family means the world to me. Tavis and our baby girl Peyton
Day 25: What's in your purse
Right now just my wallet. haha yeah.....
Day 26: A photo of somewhere you've been too
ummmmm.... ok? This is a pic of Tavis and I shortly after we started dating and right before becoming engaged on our trip to Vegas. That counts right?
Day 27: A photo of you last year and how you have changed
This is me at my little sisters for either Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.... but how I have changed since then.
I'm a year older, I'm pregnant, I'm jobless (not by choice or actions) I am more in love than ever, I have grown up and learned more about life and what I need to do to get my life on track. I don't really know. but yeah i suppose that works.