4.27.2011

Corby John Morris "CJ" 1987-2011


CJ, You were such a great friend and I can't believe your gone. It's so hard for me to wrap my head around the idea. We have had so many good memories, and you will be missed so much by so many.

Death is real and happens all the time, but for me it's hard for me to process the idea that someone is no longer here. I almost hate myself because I can't cry when a person dies. Maybe it's cause I know they are in a better place. They are with God again. 

So much death around me right now...
Last month I lost my Grandma Fackrell and she lived such a great and long life. I will miss her so much. I haven't even really processed that cause she lived 2 hours away so I only visited her maybe once a year. It makes me really sad that my daughter will never know her.

Then a few weeks ago, Tavis lost one of his dear friends that he grew up with. I think it is especially hard when it's someone so young who dies and they die so suddenly.

And now CJ. I feel for his family and especially for my best friend Jamie who was until a few weeks ago engaged to him. They were together for so long. Almost has long as me and Tavis.


05/01/11- Today I found out that one of my parents friends a guy a would consider an uncle and a good friend of mine passed away. Kyle has been battling diabetes and about a year ago he got hurt at work and since has been struggling with an infection caused by the combination of two. Well it got the better of him and he passed away.


I am so sick of all this death. People will never get to see again.


It's not fair. 

I guess that is all I have to say.
Miss you Buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment