11.28.2013

DAY TWENTY-ONE:: Harlie Arianna

Today my beautiful Harlie turns 2 months old, so today I am thankful for her.

When Harlie was born, she had a large whole in her heart, and I am thankful that I can say, it sounds like the hole is completely closed. We still have to follow up in a few months to make sure, but all signs point good.

She (and Peyton) bring so much joy to my life. I'm thankful I had a smooth pregnancy that went to term, and a safe delivery to bring her into this world.

At her two month check she weighed in at 11 lbs 12 oz, and is 23 inches long. She is becoming so active and began rolling over from her belly to her back last night. Her big cheesy grins melt my heart and she loves to cuddle.

I feel so blessed to have both my little girls in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment