11.28.2013

DAY TWENTY-SEVEN:: Ceason Elder

Today I am thankful for Ceason.
I unfortunately hadn't seen her much this month, so I wasn't sure when I was going to post my thankful for her, but tomorrow is her birthday so I thought today would be a good day to do it.

Ceason is absolutely one of the friendliest persons I know. We first met at my wedding, She is married to one of Tavis' best friends, Brandon (who also happens to be my brother in laws little brother). They are one of the most adorable couples too, and have two of the most adorable little girls. She has been such a great friend and is also a very talented photographer. She has done both of my maternity shoots, and I felt so blessed to have her come and be a part of Harlie's birth and taking pictures for us then. She also came and did Harlie's newborns, which turned out beautiful.

I truly feel blessed to have Ceason a part of my life. I am thankful for our talks, our double dates, play dates, and friendship. :)
Maternity pics 2010
Maternity pics 2010
Maternity pics 2013
Maternity Pics 2013
Maternity Pics 2013

Newborn pics - Harlie






No comments:

Post a Comment